THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP

www.net-a-porter.com

Cold work environment

Customer Care (Current Employee) Mahwah, NJ

ProsBeautiful office interior - company sells beautiful clothes - buying top notch. Best e-tailer for luxury brand fashion in the country. Lovely staff restaurant. Free parking.

ConsCompany culture has gone downhill - people paranoid about losing jobs. Lots of sniping. Lots of unhappy employees. Gossip culture rampant. There used to be a warm, fun environment here but that's lost. The company spent millions on renovation but it's wasted if the people don't feel like colleagues anymore. There's no feeling of community anymore which is a shame because it was so much fun when I started.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team needs to cheer up because if you're not happy it bleeds down to us. You're unapproachable. Believe in your staff - if you don't trust us we won't believe in you. 2 years ago this was the best place to work in the state - now we're all looking for jobs.

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP full-time

Pros: Fun and friendly working environment Cons: Had very little training on the whole Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great talent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Pros: Leading in the market Ambitious and innovative, always striving to be… Cons: The board don't know what they're doing Business does not plan and therefore… Advice to Senior Management: Create a plan with clear goals and deliver against these. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

Worked for THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP? Contribute to the Community!