There are newer employer reviews for THINK Together

Your just a worker

Former Employee - Program Leader  in  Whittier, CA
Former Employee - Program Leader in Whittier, CA

I worked at THINK Together part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Job if you want to become a teacher. Real hands on. Rewarding teaching kids.not a laid back job. Around 25 kids you get to manage on your own.

Cons

They sometimes don't practice what they preach. They say to do one thing but contradicts another. Hiring from within is horrible. They promise you and tell you it's easy but it's not. You have a set schedule time which is most of afternoons so if have classes at there times forget it. They don't care if you've been there for 1 year or 10. They do start u off with 11 dollars but dont expect to get raises. Plus the cut hours like crazy. Started of doing around 20-23 hours a week. They cut down so much they made sure you could not go over 18.75 a week...

Listen to employees

99 Other Employee Reviews for THINK Together (View Most Recent)

Administration Intern

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Moreno Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

I worked at THINK Together as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, and they support a good cause.

Cons

un-organized organization, it really depends on where you choose to work how well you will like your position. Since it is a nonprofit organization, it's no wonder there is no structure. Honestly i did very little interning, i basically helped with children with homework and assisted the Program leaders.

Be more organized in your HR department, and format a structure that is throughout there whole company as a whole.

Rewarding organization that promotes collaboration and service

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at THINK Together

Pros

We help provide educational opportunities in communities to those in lower socio-economic areas. It is very rewarding. We get constant training for our work out in the field, which is very helpful.

Cons

The pay and salaries are so far below the average that it is unrealistic for the tremendous amount of work that we do. Turnover is constant because if this, even in a down economy. Sometimes the actual training can be a bit much. There is a difference between kids and adults. We are treated like kids A LOT. It is unnecessary.

Compensate your employees fairly. We all see the public reports and know how much the CEO makes and top senior management compared to everyone else. The % difference is astronomical. People can't get raises but then we continue to email notices from the CEO about all the new senior managers he has hired.

There are newer employer reviews for THINK Together

Worked for THINK Together? Contribute to the Community!