THQ
www.thq.com Agoura Hills, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

No idea what is going on...

(Former Employee)
Agoura Hills, CA

ProsI got a lot of free games at the end of the year... and then they announced bankruptcy and a bunch of people I saw on a daily basis were gone in an instant...

ConsFelt like I was walking on egg shells since day one at this place.
Nobody knows what is going on, not even upper management. Speaking of upper management, there seems to be many of them while nothing is getting done.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou don't need so many directors and VPs that do nothing but sap away your finances. Seriously, how many execs do you need..??

THQ is the best job I have ever had.

QA Tester (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at THQ as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great People, they get the work done and have fun… Cons: Can occasionally be tedious, but that's to be expected when you… More

Very good until financial troubles set it.

Executive Producer (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at THQ full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to work on some industry leading titles. Cons: Became very unstable once financial issues set in Advice to Senior Management: Stick to what you're good at... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on THQ.

Worked for THQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at THQ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for THQ CEO Brian J. Farrell. All reviews posted anonymously by THQ employees.