TIAA-CREF

www.tiaa-cref.org

Accepting offer was career mistake. Waste of time.

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

ProsEmployee retirement fund was set up. People were nice. Everyone complained in unison about how terrible the cutbacks were with regard to benefits, perks, and motivation to work there.

ConsIf you're not in NY, you're isolated from any decisions and meeting and are out of the loop entirely. After you leave, you cannot withdraw retirement funds or roll it over elsewhere - EVER.

Advice to Senior ManagementMorale is super low at your company across the board. Stop abusing those beneath you and get your restructuring issues solved before growing your departments.

Average company

I have been working at TIAA-CREF

Pros: It offer a great retirement benefit package Cons: I think the company required us to work too much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Benefits, Poor Overall Morale

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at TIAA-CREF

Pros: Even though they have reduced the retirement benefits in recent years, it is still a most generous… Cons: The company has lost much of what made it a great organization and what set it apart from most Fortune 100 companies. It used to… Advice to Senior Management: The company took a huge nose dive under Herb Allison. It doesn't appear that Roger Ferguson is up to the task of bringing the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TIAA-CREF.

Worked for TIAA-CREF? Contribute to the Community!