TIBCO Software
www.tibco.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place to work, shifting directions however

Member of Technical Staff QA (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

ProsThe team atmosphere was great. Lots of collaboration between members of the dev team, QA and tech pubs. I loved the fact that I was able to pick projects or even pet projects to work on and management encouraged it.

ConsManagement made a sudden shift in plans and dropped our latest work from the next product release. A month later they laid a bunch of us off due to the fact they don't have a plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementLocal management was outstanding, they were fair and forthcoming with information. The guys in Palo Alto are ghosts, never saw them. Did have a VP show up for one afternoon and he just reiterated what he had said in the last group video conference, not to impressed.

Terrible management... mismanagement is an understatement.

UI/User Experience Artist (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: tibbr (TIBCO's corporate social networking software) has potential. However, whether or not they'll realize it's full potential is anyone's guess. Decent pay… Cons: Segregated work environment. Fairly dense Indian population with gated attitudes, and/or behavior. [This could be a personal observation, but I've felt that] Because I'm not… Advice to Senior Management: You need to reassess your situation. I don't understand how you call yourselves "results driven," when you don't document any of your triumphs/failures. How can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

As a small company, Good place to Work gain lot of experience.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: Company has made presence in Integration space and quickly growing into CEP and BPM market… Cons: Not lot of room to move around. If you are in Professional… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TIBCO Software CEO Vivek Y. Ranadiv√©. All reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees.