TIBCO Software
www.tibco.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to learn new technology/industries. Bad place for advancement.

Chicago, IL

ProsThe technical knowledge and sharing of the knowledge among the field people is great. Just send an email with a question and you will get at least 10 responses by the end of the day. The products are leading edge that cause companies such as IBM to duplicate the message/products.

ConsThe Club Awards for non-quota carrying people seem to be arbirtary based on how management feels that day. Management seems to make decisions without communicating to employees why the decision was made.

TIBCO Tries harder

Boston, MA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: TIBCO is a serious competitor to the much larger super players Oracle, SAP, IBM and as such places special emphasis… Cons: TIBCO has a much higher degree of bureaucracy than is necessary for a mid sized company. The legal department is very ponderous and overly conservative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible management... mismanagement is an understatement.

UI/User Experience Artist (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: tibbr (TIBCO's corporate social networking software) has potential. However, whether or not they'll realize it's full potential is anyone's guess. Decent pay… Cons: Segregated work environment. Fairly dense Indian population with gated attitudes, and/or behavior. [This could be a personal observation, but I've felt that] Because I'm not… Advice to Senior Management: You need to reassess your situation. I don't understand how you call yourselves "results driven," when you don't document any of your triumphs/failures. How can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TIBCO Software CEO Vivek Y. Ranadiv√©. All reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees.