TIBCO Software
www.tibco.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, smart people, great culture.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

ProsColleagues respect. Working with a great and mature team. Terrific management, hands off style as long as you get the job done and well done. Terrifice culture. family oriented company.

ConsBonuses should be higher. Employees depending on nature of work, should be able to work remotely. There should be less traveling involved for Sales/Presales roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership at the Chief Operating level should be more involved in communication to the employees whether it's an email announcing postive or negative news.

Challenging and rewarding

Solutions Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: Diversity of opportunities Dynamic and challenging environment Good products Cons: Quarterly sales drive the company Advice to Senior Management: Foster innovation Leverage people who think out of the box Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sitting in your chair is more important than your output...they don't get it!!

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros: Compelling technology, solid engineering employee base Cons: They simply do not get the notion of work/life balance and will be the first to tell you that your butt in your seat is… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the times...it's 2012; people don't need to be in the office to be productive.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TIBCO Software CEO Vivek Y. Ranadiv√©. All reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees.