TIBCO Software
www.tibco.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good product, bad management/HR

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTIBCO has very good product, working with them would give a good technical experience. the pay good salaries at the start but almost no increase as you go along.

Cons- No training, they don't invest in people at all!
- Very weak HR, they always side with the company against the employee.
- Manager explore all the loop holes in the contract with the help of HR/ legal team. Example for sales people they put a clause that allow TIBCO the right to change compensation without prior notice.
- Very flat organisation with little potential to grow within the organisation even after spending 3-4 years with excellent achievement in the same role.
- Expect to have pay cuts on commissions without logical reasons.
-Most of the roles require at least 50% travel time, no business class tickets are allowed even to directors on any flight that include +10 hour flights!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the management should start looking into investing in people more seriously. the focus should be more on the sales people rather than the technical. TIBCO is a specialized company and a high turn over will not help the the growth of the company. There should be more investment in RnD especially in the newly bought products.

Great company to work for

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time

Pros: Excellent culture, growth opportunities, great products and technologies Cons: Very conservative Sr management. poor HR management in India Advice to Senior Management: Leverage offshore capabilities to grow exponentially. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great products,

Senior Accounts Executive (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at TIBCO Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great innovative products, fast moving company Cons: Rate of acquisitions is high, de-stabilises product strategy and organisation Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to employees and customers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TIBCO Software CEO Vivek Y. Ranadiv√©. All reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees.