TIBCO Software

www.tibco.com

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Current Employee) Maidenhead, England (UK)

ProsThe good stuff - a very agile environment, with down to earth people looking for the next spurt of growth so you can grow with the company. Top of the class products and forward thinking - Spotfire is a great win for TIBCO.

ConsThe bad stuffCan feel like a fragmeneted organisation and not meritocratic - bonus pool i smainly retained by senior management and the employees get a very small bonus.
Sales strategy - focus on existing accounts...now new pipeline despite hiring hunters...very strange?
Very lean back office who are th hardest working lot in TIBCO.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow the Ugly - Pull your socks up and start thinking about your workforce and not just yourself. There is either too much fragmented process or too little of it - find the middle ground please an reward your staff as they are getting very disillusioned.

Review is based on 1 year I spent in work floor

Associate Member of Technical Staffso (Current Employee) Pune (India)

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Good work - Technically excellent staff - Avg+ salary Cons: - Management is not as good as it should be -… More

Great to work for!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic opportunities and general recognition Interesting work Most colleagues are highly talented… Cons: Sales pressure can be high Sometimes way too much work to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!