TIBCO Software

LogLogic Division - WATCH OUT

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at TIBCO Software full-time

Pros

Free snacks and other than that I can't think of anything else that is good.

Cons

LogLogic division has too many politics, favors, and traps that you have to be part of them or you will be gone sooner or later. Are you in good shape if your manager doesn't answer your email and doesn't discuss things go wrong when you seek him for advice? Not sure why he is hired to be a manager. I don't want to blame Tibco but they can't just ignore it. Send your management people to classes that teach them how to manage people the right way. HR would say they will listen and NOTHING is being done. If you want to work for a Chinese communist style management, then join this division. I have enough of it and I feel sick to my stomach and want to throw up when I even think about what I've been through.

You know what you need to do.

395 Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

I worked at TIBCO Software full-time

Pros

TIBCO has a great campus and offices. The location in Palo Alto is wonderful. There is a great on site cafe, and gym.

Cons

Nothing too negative except that growth opportunities within the company were limited. The company could focus on expanding its vision.

Good job on offering a great environment and perks. Try to focus on the future and expand the mission and vision of the company.

Good company

Current Employee - Software Architect in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Software Architect in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good work culture, Friendly employees and great work-life balance.

Cons

Old management style, not dynamic

Stop chanting a few buzz words and fancy phrases. They mean nothing unless they are implemented in actions. Be more dynamic and see what's going on in the market.

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software