There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

TIBCO has been a very exciting company to work for!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company allows you to move around where your talents will be best utilized. Your opinions are heard from management all the way to the execs and their assistance. It's a large company but internally feels like a tight family and operates like that of a well oiled machine.

Cons

It's not an easy company to leave. The relationships built here are ones that last a lifetime.

Advice to Management

To always remember that your employees are the foundation of the company. When we are happy and treated like family we will do anything to make sure that this company succeeds. And we treat it like it is our own! With a strong team we can never fail.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work, if you are willing!

Current Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Flexible schedule - Great campus in Palo Alto: Gym, Cafe (great food), Well maintained workplace - Opportunity for career advancement - Execs are approachable, willing to get involved - Work is interesting and stimulating - Opportunity to travel if desired - Work/Life balance is understood and encouraged by management - Continuing education programs are available

Cons

- Competitive environment between business units, sometimes causes conflict - Too many products, sometimes creates overlap - If you intent to work 9-5 commute can be slow - Expense report system could be improved

Advice to Management

Would love to see more of Vivek on campus. Would also encourage him to connect more closely with individual business units. Cut down on the number of products and really sharpen the global portfolio strategy. then communicate it directly to each BU.

2. TIBCO is an innovative software company with large growth potential if product development is executed properly.

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong sales staff Passionate product developers Diverse portfolio of products

Cons

Internal Processes can be improved

Advice to Management

Re-invest in product development. Streamline management structure