There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

13 years in sales

I have been working at TIBCO Software

Pros

Billion dollar company with a strong focus on our customers and their success.

Cons

Extensive product line can impact focus. Not a lot of process if that is important to you

Advice to Management

Improve communication

reviews filtered by
  1. Results-driven culture with impressive and experienced employees in every department

Current Employee - Senior Director in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

TIBCO maintains a results-driven culture. In my experience, meaningful contribution and hard work is certainly rewarded with career advancement opportunities. Additionally, TIBCO is full of impressive and experienced employees who have helped me develop in my career.

Cons

TIBCO is does not offer the onsite perks other tech companies offer. The on campus experienced could be improved with an updating of the offices.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. TIBCO is an exciting place to be making a difference, and I know I have many avenues to pursue a rewarding career.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time

Pros

TIBCO creates solutions and desirable outcomes! TIBCO's not about just selling software but creating innovative solutions, very quickly, that deliver the value customers are looking for. I've had complete flexibility and autonomy to make things happen. If you have an idea and want to pursue it, you most likely can.

Cons

TIBCO has hundreds of products and that can seem overwhelming to some, especially new hires. The good thing is you can find a business area or technology to focus on and gradually expand your skills and knowledge into areas the market is taking us.

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software