TIBCO Software

www.tibco.com

Enjoyable and a great experience

Pros

Knowledgeable and extremely smart people. Great culture, people are always willing to help, the benefits are a great plus.

Cons

TIBCO is not for someone who would want to coast to get by, you are encouraged and expected to go above and beyond. Also internal processes can slow you down, however that is extremely minor in my opinion and any large organization has these issues.

Keep chugging along and remain focused.

Other reviews for TIBCO Software

TIBCO is an amazing company to work for, the people are passionate, innovative, dedicated, hardworking and very smart.

Pros

It is a team environment where everyone wants to see our customers be successful. The culture is very entrepreneurial. There are many employees that have been here 10+ years.

Cons

Due to the entrepreneurial nature sometimes there is a lack of processes/formalities that other large companies might have but I think that is what make TIBCO unique and a fun place to work.

TIBCO has been a great career, I have learned things I never thought I would use in my work history.

Pros

TIBCO offers the opportunity to learn new technology and leverage that into helping our clients better use our products. There are challenges every day, it is never boring and always exciting. The benefits are second to none. Time off, and health benefits are both great and cost effective with the available choices.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, and in a short time to better perform the various duties assigned to us. Training can be hard to come by, it is best learned on the fly as the SW changes rapidly. Annual reviews and raises could be better to compensate for the hard work everyone puts in to keep our clients happy with our products.

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!