There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Enjoyable and a great experience

I have been working at TIBCO Software for more than 3 years

Pros

Knowledgeable and extremely smart people. Great culture, people are always willing to help, the benefits are a great plus.

Cons

TIBCO is not for someone who would want to coast to get by, you are encouraged and expected to go above and beyond. Also internal processes can slow you down, however that is extremely minor in my opinion and any large organization has these issues.

Keep chugging along and remain focused.

367 Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software (View Most Recent)

TIBCO has been a great career, I have learned things I never thought I would use in my work history.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TIBCO offers the opportunity to learn new technology and leverage that into helping our clients better use our products. There are challenges every day, it is never boring and always exciting. The benefits are second to none. Time off, and health benefits are both great and cost effective with the available choices.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, and in a short time to better perform the various duties assigned to us. Training can be hard to come by, it is best learned on the fly as the SW changes rapidly. Annual reviews and raises could be better to compensate for the hard work everyone puts in to keep our clients happy with our products.

Some Good people, no compassion left

Former Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant

I worked at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great mix of products. They have a dedicated, talented pool of people to work with. With the product set they've acquired, they can eventually solve almost any problem.

Cons

With so many products, it's hard to find the 'right' way to solve a problem. The company has morphed into a hard line numbers driven company where all that matters is EPS. There once was a time where you didn't have to fool yourself into thinking that the company cared about you or your career, that time was over a long time ago.

Recognition, mentoring, promote from within. Embrace the decentralization, and trust employees that don't work at the mother ship.

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!