There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Enjoyable and a great experience

I have been working at TIBCO Software (more than 3 years)

Pros

Knowledgeable and extremely smart people. Great culture, people are always willing to help, the benefits are a great plus.

Cons

TIBCO is not for someone who would want to coast to get by, you are encouraged and expected to go above and beyond. Also internal processes can slow you down, however that is extremely minor in my opinion and any large organization has these issues.

Keep chugging along and remain focused.

381 Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software (View Most Recent)

A fun and positive place to work.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

TIBCO has great people and great products. There is definally a very positive message coming from the top of the organization and they know where they want to take this company. A very good place for those who are self directed as the work force is pretty scattered geographically.

Cons

The work nevers tops, work life balance is hard to maintain. All the focus is on sales so the organizations supporting sales are lean and the workload is high. It can be high stress to keep up with the volume of work. There is not a lot of opportunity for career advancement or salary increases.

Find a way to motivate and compensate employees that are not in sales. There are very few of us and we have to work very hard to support your sales force. Sales force grows, but support organizations do not.

TIBCO is simply a World-class company!! Smart people, smart products and a great place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Smart people, open minded and always ready to deliver the very best to customers

Cons

Hard to find a downside

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software