There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Mostly excellent managers who have given me a fantastic amount of leeway to do my job the way I see fit.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent manager. Have been able to move to different roles over a long time at the company. Company focus on the customer has led us to continue to enlarge the business over many years.

Cons

Departmental silos, and even silos within departments hinder opportunities for even greater success. Management knows this is an issue, but it isn't a top priority, so it usually takes someone with a lot of motivation to overcome what should be a simple problem.

Build a stronger culture for cooperating and innovating across different organizational silos.

368 Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software (View Most Recent)

One of the greatest companies to work for

Current Employee - Senior Director
    Current Employee - Senior Director

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Culture:
    - Customer focus (everybody in the organisation is tasked to help TIBCO customers succeed)
    - Innovation (always ahead of the competition)
    - Flexibility
    - Outside the box thinking
    - Sales attitude (everybody supports you in winning your deals)
    - Performance (not a place to work for "Non-performers" (B, C-Players)

Cons

As the so called "1 Billion dollar Start-up" TIBCO sometimes lacks some structure in certain areas

Keep on giving people the freedom to be successful in their own way

TIBCO has been a great career, I have learned things I never thought I would use in my work history.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TIBCO offers the opportunity to learn new technology and leverage that into helping our clients better use our products. There are challenges every day, it is never boring and always exciting. The benefits are second to none. Time off, and health benefits are both great and cost effective with the available choices.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, and in a short time to better perform the various duties assigned to us. Training can be hard to come by, it is best learned on the fly as the SW changes rapidly. Annual reviews and raises could be better to compensate for the hard work everyone puts in to keep our clients happy with our products.

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!