TIBCO Software

www.tibco.com
There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

Awesome culture

I have been working at TIBCO Software part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is great and has awesome culture ,friendly atmosphere and provides opportunity for growth.

Cons

The company needs to innovate on new products and shift directions towards growth.

411 Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software (View Most Recent)

Mostly excellent managers who have given me a fantastic amount of leeway to do my job the way I see fit.

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent manager. Have been able to move to different roles over a long time at the company. Company focus on the customer has led us to continue to enlarge the business over many years.

Cons

Departmental silos, and even silos within departments hinder opportunities for even greater success. Management knows this is an issue, but it isn't a top priority, so it usually takes someone with a lot of motivation to overcome what should be a simple problem.

Build a stronger culture for cooperating and innovating across different organizational silos.

Below market compensation

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Variety of Technology to work on.
    Cafe and company campus is quite nice.

Cons

Compensation is way below the market rate and Management is not doing much to retain the quality resources due to these below market compensation.

Upper Management is not keen on addressing/fixing problems which employees are spotting left, right and central.

Technology stack is too wide (variety), but management is not able to generate constant revenue stream out of it, and hence the situation where unpleasant cost-cutting decisions are been pushed to employees.

Open your eyes, act on the feedbacks. It is easy to spot, and fixable (only if you have that mindset)

Do remember that - Engineering is the core for a technology company, and not the sales or support. And so compensate them accordingly. No brainer !!!

There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software