There are newer employer reviews for TIG Global

Extremely frustrating, just a number and not valued.

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at TIG Global

Pros

- Engaging clients who push you to be better
- Team environment
- Understaffed, which although it sucks, means you get to work on other things outside of your normal job which can be a great resume builder
- Introduction to a new suite of products through Micros

Cons

- Understaffed in all department, with no light at the end of the tunnel - as people continue to leave
- Senior execs don't seem to understand the importance of client relationships or the value of long term TIGG personnel
- Seems like they are trying to make TIGG a mini-Micros, promoting former Micros employees who now work at TIGG to senior positions - even though they do not understand the job the people they manage are doing
- Salary is well below what my friends in similar jobs earn
- When promoted, salary increases are not equivalent with what the new job title should earn

- Understand that TIG Global is a services company where long term client relationships must be nurtured and employees who have developed those relationships should be more valued.
- Stop looking only at the bottom line and viewing people leaving as money saved because those salaries don't have to be paid
- Sit down with each of us in our departments to fully understand where our challenges are and help make our jobs more efficient

13 Other Employee Reviews for TIG Global (View Most Recent)

Good, to a point

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I worked at TIG Global

Pros

-fun atmosphere/culture
    -smart people
    -good travel perks to visit clients
    -good place to learn online marketing basics
    -opportunity to advance (to a point)

Cons

-lack of accountability on technical teams
    -lack of engagement from executive team
    -lack of training
    -resistance to invest in innovative products or technology

engage more with all levels of the company...it would allow them to understand the pains people are feeling, and understand people's suggestions for changes within the company (new products, new hires, innovation, etc)

Good Entry Level Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at TIG Global

Pros

Good entry level job to gain experience with a young workforce located near public transportation and a metropolitan area. Parking/Metro benefits, Medical, Dental, 15 PTO days, FSA, summer Fridays.

Cons

Not enough invested in technology, tools to be more productive. Daily, weekly, monthly tasks become mundane. Low starting salary and little salary increases. Lots of employee turnover.

Invest more money and time on tools to automate tasks. Invest more in employee benefits and salaries to improve morale. Do not promote based solely on seniority.

There are newer employer reviews for TIG Global