TJ Maxx
www.tjmaxx.com Framingham, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Great place to work.

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Milledgeville, GA

I have been working at TJ Maxx part-time for more than a year

ProsThey are pretty good about giving time off when requested in time. Give quarterly raises based on improvement, reliability, and customer service ability. The associates are very friendly and easy to work with.

ConsThe biggest problem I had with this company is the way they do the attendance. When you clock in one minute late they write that in your chart. They treat you as if you were an hour late, and there have been plenty of times that I have had to clock in late because they like to take their time opening the doors to let me in. My manager has told me that she does not know how long it may take her to get to the door, which it should never take more than two minutes but has taken them fifteen, so I should leave even earlier. I already arrive five to ten minutes early ninety percent of the time.

A Fair Employer

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at TJ Maxx part-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is fair, scheduling is fair, there is some room for advancement considering the… Cons: Not enough hours (like 20 a week), a somewhat paranoid working atmosphere, FECs don't get paid enough, there isn't much money for raises. Employee theft… Advice to Senior Management: Positive reinforcement will make your employees loyal to you and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Boring

Cashier/Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (Former Employee)
Columbia, SC

I worked at TJ Maxx part-time for less than a year

Pros: You meet great people, the management is pretty lenient and I… Cons: Other workers don't care and leave you to pick up their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TJ Maxx.

Worked for TJ Maxx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJ Maxx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJ Maxx CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by TJ Maxx employees.