TJ Maxx
www.tjmaxx.com Framingham, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Good Customer Experience

Softlines (Former Employee)

ProsWorking at T.J. Maxx you get very diverse customers, and because T.J. Maxx is so big you gain more experience in different departments. A lot of situations happen to build your "STAR" behavioral experiences.

ConsSometimes management felt unprofessional, they didn't know how to deal with the situation as well. Policies kept changing so management felt unorganized.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore employee recognition. Happier employees, better customer service.

The position required a lot of work, both in customer service as well as store maintanence.

I have been working at TJ Maxx

Pros: Quick interview and hiring process. Cons: Working longer hours than expected on some days. More

It was OK

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Tinley Park, IL

I worked at TJ Maxx part-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a great 1st job to have in high school. Worked with my school… Cons: Didn't provide a lot of hours. They don't give good training at all. I received a basic walk through of the departments I was in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TJ Maxx.

Worked for TJ Maxx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJ Maxx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJ Maxx CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by TJ Maxx employees.