TJ Maxx
www.tjmaxx.com Framingham, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Good experience

Merchandise/Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Buford, GA

I worked at TJ Maxx part-time for more than a year

ProsIt's a pretty basic retail job and I gained great retail experience for my resume for future jobs.

ConsI've worked at multiple locations, and all but one had managers/coordinators with terrible attitudes. It's as if they are really unhappy to be working for TJX and were a bit demeaning.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would encourage managers and coordinators to have a more positive and upbeat attitude towards the staff members. A positive attitude can be contagious!

No communication, no opportunity to grow, and no respect

Seasonal Associate (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at TJ Maxx part-time for less than a year

Pros: I had money in my pocket. That's about it. Cons: Disrespect from managers, not treated as equally as other ethnicities,… Advice to Senior Management: Do not treat other races like they aren't intelligent enough to work for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experience varies depending on Management

Customer Experience Coordinator (CEC) (Current Employee)

I have been working at TJ Maxx part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get to see merchandise as it comes out if you are interested in… Cons: All managers run things differently and there is no continuity between them. This statement… Advice to Senior Management: Check up on management frequently and check in with associates… More

There are newer reviews on TJ Maxx.

Worked for TJ Maxx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJ Maxx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJ Maxx CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by TJ Maxx employees.