TJX Companies
www.tjx.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Soul crushing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Framingham, MA

I worked at TJX Companies

ProsIf you don't have any big ambitions, and really just want to coast on the status quo, this is the place for you. The company is stable and rewards conformists who keep quiet. A good manager makes all the difference in one's level of satisfaction.

ConsThe pervasive attitude is that the business model is "so unique" that one cannot possibly comprehend it without starting at the bottom. HR actively avoids recruiting anyone with graduate degrees. Way too much work is expected for far too little reward. Off-price retailer = off-price salaries.A good manager makes all the difference in one's level of satisfaction; unfortunately, good managers are very difficult to find in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow out the farce called Open Door policy; it's a joke and you know it. Enforce the code of conduct at all levels.

Very flexible and willing to work with your schedule.

Jewelry Associate (Current Employee)
Joplin, MO

I have been working at TJX Companies

Pros: Job security. I do not believe the company has reported… Cons: It is kinda difficult to get promoted. Advice to Senior Management: The automatic scheduling system, Kronos is a complete joke. Perfume shrink is out of control, we need lock boxes distrusted to every store. The district… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good.

Washington, DC

I have been working at TJX Companies

Pros: Clean and very sanitary to us Cons: Bad people come to shop here Advice to Senior Management: I think that this job is very good and easy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TJX Companies.

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJX Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJX Companies CEO Carol M. Meyrowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by TJX Companies employees.