TJX Companies
www.tjx.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Big company with lots of room for growth and movement .

Buyer II (Current Employee)
Framingham, MA

ProsThis is a well oiled machine. Management has a good routine for new people coming in and letting them train with someone who is doing their expected job as a buyer. Most of the departments have a good team atmosphere. The company business is strong and bonuses have been plentiful.

ConsThis buying job used to be about finding the right product. It's not anymore. Now, it's about filling in worksheets, submitting them, waiting for approval, stalling, and then rushing. There is also the usual office politics. This means if you are a god yes person, you'll do great.

NO INTEGRITY

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at TJX Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast paced work environment for people who like to work… Cons: Management and sales associates constant poor attitude and customer service… Advice to Senior Management: Review Empoyment Government Laws No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall I am satisfied within my position nothing more.

Allocation Analyst (Current Employee)
    Framingham, MA

I have been working at TJX Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great culture; managers care about their employees well being. Also, TJX takes work/life balance… Cons: The pay is not where it needs to be for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TJX Companies.

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TJX Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TJX Companies CEO Carol M. Meyrowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by TJX Companies employees.