TJX Companies

www.tjx.com

Progressive and Busy...!!!

Member of I T (Current Employee) Framingham, MA

ProsIt is a great place to work. It's been a pleasure to work with everyone I've interacted with at all levels. All the amenities make for a great day at work every day. Promotions are regular and the more responsibilities you take on the more empowered you become. The benefits are the best in the state. Everything is covered.

ConsReally no "Cons" to put down. Your day is what you make of it...!!! Of course you do not want to put too much noise in your head about the amount of work you have, or that you're having a bad day because the traffic in and out of the office, etc, etc... We all go through our ups and downs every day no matter where you work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to keep up the great work and keep helping the community as you always have. Keep all your reports well informed of all the work involved in the projects coming their way, and encourage everyone to acquire more and more knowledge in the skills that help them grow every day. In other words, always be a friendly mentor worthy of admiration.

Too much to do with too few employees.

I have been working at TJX Companies part-time for less than a year

Pros: Enjoy the people I work with. Cons: Not enough staff to keep the store running properly. Advice to Senior Management: Hire more help for us to keep the store in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fine for temp work/cash flow but don't make it a career. Communication is poor.

Floor Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at TJX Companies part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pros were the co-workers. Everyone, well, mostly everyone felt the need to take care… Cons: The management fought with each other and went against what the other was saying. Communication and conflict strategies… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure all your managers are on the same page and in the first week of training, and make sure all employees know the communication… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TJX Companies.

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!