TM Floyd & Company

www.tmfloyd.com
  www.tmfloyd.com
There are newer employer reviews for TM Floyd & Company

System Consultant - Great people and great work flow.

Former Employee - Systems Consultant in Dayton, OH
Former Employee - Systems Consultant in Dayton, OH

I worked at TM Floyd & Company as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I had great experience with TM Floyd & Company that offer great benefits that I could not refuse. The job was temporary, but with a great career growth learning new skills while working on the job. It was well worth it. The skills I've gained landed me another job within a month after leaving the temporary job.

Cons

Since the location of the job was far from the home office, it was hard to meet the people at the TM Floyd office. I've communicated with them over the phone and email; these people were very pleasant and easy to work with.

Nothing to advice. Perfect company. Suggest to keep going as it is.

9 Other Employee Reviews for TM Floyd & Company (View Most Recent)

Great work life balance but leaves something to be desired in company's direction and career growth

I have been working at TM Floyd & Company

Pros

Offers great work/life balance and are very understanding of personal time needed in special circumstances. Also offers ability to completely work from home when needed.

Cons

Very limited on career growth/advancement and professional development. Clear direction and consistency is not evident in senior management which makes it very hard to gain traction in growing business.

Create a strong senior management team who can develop a solid strategic plan and identify the best niche for TMF in the industry and can execute said plan. Too much time is spent going back and forth between ideas and not developing a solid business plan for growth.

Great benefits, care about employees

I have been working at TM Floyd & Company

Pros

Ability to have a full benefits package as a contractor, which is rare. Employee only paid by comp, family can be expensive. Flexibility and understanding of needs outside fo work are a hallmark. They care about employees.

Cons

Communication and corporate direction/strategy dissemination both could improve. Processes could be streamlined for efficiency. Employees could be more empowered.

Empower employees more; delegate.

There are newer employer reviews for TM Floyd & Company