There are newer employer reviews for TMG Health

Not to rain on the pitty parade, but I enjoy it at TMG.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jessup, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jessup, PA

I have been working at TMG Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great envrionment and great facility. I have only positive thoughts on management. It is a busy environment and there are expectations as with any workplace. I have found the work load fulfulling and challenging. Everyone I have met has been very helpfull. I have not seen the aforementioned gallows. Overall the work life balance and environment easily trump any other experience that I have had previously. I would encourage any reader to form their own opinion.

Cons

I have a long commute.

25 Other Employee Reviews for TMG Health (View Most Recent)

Not a very happy place to work

Former Employee - CONSUMER ADVISOR  in  Moosic, PA
    Former Employee - CONSUMER ADVISOR in Moosic, PA

I worked at TMG Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

There was sufficient and adequate training.

Cons

There was zero flexibility and they allowed people to be put in situations for which they were not prepared. It was very stressful.

Have some more heart. People kept leaving because they were unhappy and no one responded.

The Worst Company to ever work for.

Current Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative  in  Amarillo, TX
    Current Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative in Amarillo, TX

I have been working at TMG Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good training, good non-management people to work with, decent coffee. Clean surroundings.

Cons

You feel as if you were standing on the trap door of a gallows; never knowing if you will have a job the next day. I'm not sure how some supervisors got their position; apart from EO. They are two faced, back stabbing morons that instead of sharing their empathy with the employees beneath them, they wear the evil and ugly face of the upper management until they themselves get axed. The upper management in PA are just as disgusting as a human being can get without being reclassified as reptilian. I know that these idiots would fire God Himself !

Remember that you are also human and that the reason people hate you is the same reason you hate the management that rules over you. Have some compassion and remember that what you sow you will indeed reap ! What is the matter with you Tighe III ? Don't you realize that you cannot extend an empathetic hand to your client base when you hold a whip to torment your employees with the other ? Concentrate more on the manner in which the clients are treated by your Customer Service employees, rather than the perfection with which they fill out forms or forget anal policy. That is the word I have been looking for. TMG management is completely ANAL!

There are newer employer reviews for TMG Health

Worked for TMG Health? Contribute to the Community!