Unorganized, unprofessional, chaotic

Current Employee - Claims Processor  in  Jessup, PA
Current Employee - Claims Processor in Jessup, PA

I have been working at TMG Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to work from home, flexible hours. In house pros: great facility complete with it's own food service (delicious!), numerous conference rooms and break areas, walking path with beautiful views. Often there are giveaways for numerous events which creates a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Remote: email is main communication = no face-to-face communication (this could be a pro, too!) In house: cubbies are very small, building is at capacity and everyone is crammed in there like sardines, noisy
Speaking for the department I currently work in, it's very disorganized and unprofessional. No one knows what is going on (including supervisors/managers) and decisions on policies/procedures seem to be made by the flip of a coin. Work quality and quantity is expected to be top notch, but do NOT expect to get paid fairly in return. The system is always slow - get used to it!

I'd be highly surprised if upper management took any advice from this. From what I've been told by management, it doesn't matter if we're underpaid - we are not top priority. Seems a little backwards to me. Treat your employees fairly and they'll be more likely to produce the results you're looking for. Treat them like they're just another number and that they're easily replaceable, you'll end up with disgruntled employees that take no pride in their work because, honestly, why bother.

Other Reviews for TMG Health

Just "OK", has gone downhill since layoff a couple years ago.

Former Employee - Home  in  Scranton, PA
    Former Employee - Home in Scranton, PA

I worked at TMG Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working from home with small children at home was very helpful.

Cons

There is not much room for advancement monetarily if you work from home. No paid vacations.

At-Home Claims Processor Positions. Don't be fooled!!!!

Current Employee - At Home Claims Processor  in  Scranton, PA
    Current Employee - At Home Claims Processor in Scranton, PA

I have been working at TMG Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to work from home.

Cons

Piece rate, System slowness,Fluctuation from one paycheck to another, no raises,Very minimal PTO time, No paid holidays, Treated like a robot, produce,produce,produce

Re-evaluate the piece rate process, change to hourly rate. Stay competitive with companies right up the road that offer the same exact type of employment.

There are newer employer reviews for TMG Health.

Worked for TMG Health? Contribute to the Community!