TMK
www.tmk-group.com Moscow, Russia 5000+ Employees

Corporate Office

Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at TMK full-time for more than a year

ProsSolid company and earnings with forward growth practices. Corporate management strives for a professional environment. IT management is workable and small enough to get decisions made quickly. Departments work well together and is team-driven. Co-worker morale is high and personal. IT budget is large and helps keep technology and applications current for increased productivity. Open door policy with Directors and above.

ConsThe merger of TMK and IPSCO companies years back have left some gaps in IT with policies. Growth in this area has been slow, but proves to be challenging work to build from the ground up. Due to the small size of the company and small IT department, advancement is limited. Ramped up staff two-fold within a year, but then moved entire operation to TX.

Management needs a complete overhaul

Administration (Former Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

I worked at TMK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want oil & gas experience on your resume, the company will hire… Cons: The E-suite has no concept of what business they are in. Due to the lack of experience and training in the oil & gas… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to read a resume and actually do a background investigation. Do your people even have the credentials and certifications they claim to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

TMK IPSCO Catoosa

Production (Current Employee)
Catoosa, OK

I have been working at TMK full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good paycheck when there is work. Company is trying to… Cons: Compulsory over time, All about production, Safety is like an after thought. Some people come to work, so as not to work, if that makes… Advice to Senior Management: The safety culture that the company is trying so hard to implement to the employees, try staring it with the supervisors 1st !!!. Most of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TMK.

Worked for TMK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMK CEO Alexander G. Shiryaev . All reviews posted anonymously by TMK employees.