TMP Worldwide Advertising

www.tmp.com

Great Company, great coworkers, just had issues with corporate.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOther departments are nearby, good people, casual enviroment, good location and pay. Just had issues getting trained, it's like they new we would be let go so they didn't make a true effort.

ConsAfter needing 2 major surgeries I was let go and recieved a letter 1 day after going home to begin my recovery process. I was still on approved disability.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to communicate more clearly and not make false promises stating I could reapply for the same position or another position, especially after they laid everyone else off 4 months later.

Great place to work - interested in helping employees grow

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising

Pros: TMP rewards initiative and the ability to think strategically. They value employees and are constantly striving to keep up with consumer advertising - especially… Cons: Very fast paced (all advertising is). Tightly knit management group can seem daunting, but they are always ready… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to innovate and stay on top of what is happening in the market. Continue to listen to employees and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Faulty Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TMP Worldwide Advertising

Pros: There are some great people to work with and some… Cons: Politics and an inner circle of Sr. Management control the organization and stifle ideas and creativity. Many of the hires that are… Advice to Senior Management: Free exchange of ideas. More transparency. Opportunities for learning new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TMP Worldwide Advertising.

Worked for TMP Worldwide Advertising? Contribute to the Community!