There are newer employer reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising

Great Company, great coworkers, just had issues with corporate.

I worked at TMP Worldwide Advertising

Pros

Other departments are nearby, good people, casual enviroment, good location and pay. Just had issues getting trained, it's like they new we would be let go so they didn't make a true effort.

Cons

After needing 2 major surgeries I was let go and recieved a letter 1 day after going home to begin my recovery process. I was still on approved disability.

Learn to communicate more clearly and not make false promises stating I could reapply for the same position or another position, especially after they laid everyone else off 4 months later.

77 Other Employee Reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising (View Most Recent)

Great place to work - interested in helping employees grow

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising

Pros

TMP rewards initiative and the ability to think strategically. They value employees and are constantly striving to keep up with consumer advertising - especially in the digital space. Very smart people that care about the work, but most importantly, they care about the people they work with. They have pretty good training and you can always ask questions.

Cons

Very fast paced (all advertising is). Tightly knit management group can seem daunting, but they are always ready to listen. Sometimes can be difficult to navigate through all of the different disciplines since they all operate independently.

Continue to innovate and stay on top of what is happening in the market. Continue to listen to employees and their ideas. Think about ways to grow lower level staff as they seem to get lost in the mix sometimes.

Faulty Leadership

I worked at TMP Worldwide Advertising

Pros

There are some great people to work with and some very talented individuals.

Cons

Politics and an inner circle of Sr. Management control the organization and stifle ideas and creativity. Many of the hires that are made into account management don't have the skills or the training for the job. Resources are non-existent for training and career enhancement.

Free exchange of ideas. More transparency. Opportunities for learning new skills and performing other jobs within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising

Worked for TMP Worldwide Advertising? Contribute to the Community!