TMP Worldwide Advertising

www.tmp.com

Potential for Greatness

Account Service (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFocus on industry leadership, casual and flexible work environment, very smart people in pockets throughout the company, opportunity is abundant for driven employees.

ConsProduct design and support, legacy employees who are no longer effective/roadblocks, poor internal communications (not enough, too much positioning)

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest about our competition, let our customers drive our product offering, ensure stability in products and services before launch, greater focus on customer service overall.

Great flexible environment, but you will work a lot

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time

Pros: Schedule can be flexible but you will still need to… Cons: Because of the sales focus and the bottom line, it makes it hard to be focused on the client relationship - it shouldn't… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to our core, which is strong customer service and advertising/marketing expertise. You've got a great core of talent but people are not happy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Push Push Push only to hit a ceiling

Digital Project Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great co workers Great location Interesting Clients Cons: Under average compensation Shaky Leadership Too many egos Developers move too slow Advice to Senior Management: Transparency is key. Discuss with your employees whats going on with some of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TMP Worldwide Advertising.

Worked for TMP Worldwide Advertising? Contribute to the Community!