There are newer employer reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising

Potential for Greatness

Current Employee - Account Service  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Service in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Focus on industry leadership, casual and flexible work environment, very smart people in pockets throughout the company, opportunity is abundant for driven employees.

Cons

Product design and support, legacy employees who are no longer effective/roadblocks, poor internal communications (not enough, too much positioning)

Be honest about our competition, let our customers drive our product offering, ensure stability in products and services before launch, greater focus on customer service overall.

76 Other Employee Reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising (View Most Recent)

Great flexible environment, but you will work a lot

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time

Pros

Schedule can be flexible but you will still need to put in the time; manager is great.

Cons

Because of the sales focus and the bottom line, it makes it hard to be focused on the client relationship - it shouldn't be about what we can sell them all of the time but what do they NEED. No real training for new hires.

Get back to our core, which is strong customer service and advertising/marketing expertise. You've got a great core of talent but people are not happy with the direction of the company. Although we have a great digital suite of things, there are also clients who just want the traditional help and we shouldn't forget them.

Fulfilling. Leading our niche of the industry.

Current Employee - Account Director  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TMP allows lots of autonomy and flexibility. You're trusted to do a good job and given the tools to do so. The environment is casual and the people here are truly smart industry leaders.

Cons

Training isn't the greatest. Lots of turnover in product development roles.

There are newer employer reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising

Worked for TMP Worldwide Advertising? Contribute to the Community!