TMP Worldwide Advertising

Good

Former Employee - Developer in New York, NY
Former Employee - Developer in New York, NY

I worked at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time

Pros

Team work doesn't thrive but is pretty ok, meetings are very well planned and effective. Colleagues are in general friendly and helpful, some of the old folks might become a bit of a problem as you grow, but it ends up balancing still ok.
If you already know what you do and you are good you will probably not learn much else but will get more experience while getting well paid to work very fast. This might not be for everyone thou.
Skilled designers and sales keep business rocking.

Cons

Limited quality assurance cannot possibly keep up with all daily changes and is not available to all projects.

Increase quality assurance capacity to make sure you keep your clients. Make sure good developers don't need to fight so hard against some of the old folks so you can keep them as well.

108 Other Employee Reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising (View Most Recent)

From advertising company to a real product engineering software development house.

Current Employee - Technology Professional in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Technology Professional in New York, NY

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people I work with are fantastic and personable. I look forward to coming in to work every day because of the people I get to work with. They are always open to trying new technology. Ideas are always listened to and a good team environment leads to good collaboration efforts which leads to good results. When I first started we were doing simple brochure websites. Now we are building real software with a product focus and using the same sorts of tools and processes you will find at true software shops.

Cons

It would serve the company well to be more agile and change course sooner rather than later to keep up with technology standards and user needs. Often times there are knee jerk reactions to client demands instead of well planned out implementations of product needs to stay ahead of the curve. We're working on it. And we've come a long way in the last decade or so but not far enough.

Keep growing the technology side of the house. Don't shy away from the cutting edge.

Customer focused, employee supportive and always adjusting to market needs.

I have been working at TMP Worldwide Advertising full-time

Pros

Collaborative teams
    Competitive salary
    Focused on client satisfaction
    Listen to employees who show initiative

Cons

Balancing clients needs and wants
    Changing marketplace does create some confusion as company keeps up with change and leads the industry

Continue to focus on individuals who support the vision of company
    Keep up the focus that satisfied employees create satisfied clients

There are newer employer reviews for TMP Worldwide Advertising