TMP Worldwide UK

www.tmpw.co.uk

TMP Worldwide Survey

Production (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsTMP is a great place to learn, perform and excel. My manager does not feel the need to look over my shoulder and trusts my judgement and knowledge. TMP is innovated and the leader in digital and recruitment initiatives.

ConsThough training is an initiative that has been escalated in importance, I believe managers should set aside the time for team members to study more.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up on the training initiative making sure that employees have the time to complete courses that will benefit their job performance.

Opportunities for grwoth and advancement, great benefits and PTO

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TMP Worldwide UK

Pros: If you want a structured corporate experience, if you work hard there are opportunities for… Cons: Very corporate. Coworkers were pretty stiff and felt like… More

TMP is one of the world's best companies to work for!

Regional Vice President (Current Employee) Glendale, CA

I have been working at TMP Worldwide UK

Pros: Career advancement, exposure to what's new and next in employment… Cons: Tough to navigate initially, but once you become familiar with… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TMP Worldwide UK.

Worked for TMP Worldwide UK? Contribute to the Community!