TMS Health

www.tmshealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health

Great place to work!

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

TMS is really on the brink of greatness and yes there a lot of negative reviews on here but you need to experience it for yourself. TMS just got bought out by Xerox and is going thru a lot of positive changes. Yes, there are growing pains with companies and yes, communication could be better but things are improving. There is room for growth for people who want it and I suggest you experience the company for yourself.

Cons

Working in a call center isn't your "ideal" environment but it's face paced, growing and no day is the same.

80 Other Employee Reviews for TMS Health (View Most Recent)

Horrible Work Environment

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

If there's nothing else out there (not much these days) I'd still rethink taking a job with this company.
    There is one positive common thread amongst most of the employees, they're overqualified and they all have resumes out elsewhere. Two words to keep in mind - bait and switch.

Cons

Morale is at an all time low. Micromanagement is getting out of control. The unrealistic goals put forth by management are constantly held over your head. There are a disproportionate number of employees who suffer from migraines because of the work environment (lighting, air, etc.). If you doubt any part of what I've said, come on over and apply. There's a reason they are always hiring...

Focus on retaining your employees. The average life span of an employee is about 6 months.

Not bad, telemarketing style pharmaceutical job. Pay is decent, Job is ok

Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

They pay a fair base salary, they are pretty good about time off. Job retention is pretty good, just don't get yourself fired.

Cons

Not much room for advancement. People take the job expecting to start into the pharmaceutical career, and it may not turn out that way for most.

Ever since we have been aquired by ACS things have only gotten tougher for the employees. Remember that without the people who go to bat for the company, you have no company at all. yes the business is about revenue, but quality of job should not be compromised.

There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health