TMS Health
www.tmshealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

I Wouldn't Send My Worst Enemy to TMS

Inside Pharmacy Representative (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsThe only benefit to working at TMS is that you have a job.

ConsThe worst place I've worked.Like a sweatshop.Their inside sales experiment is a failure.Can't get through to any practices because they've realized what we're doing.Impossible to make commission.If you're 2 minutes late they write you up.It's worse with the new ownership.Managers don't have a clue how to manage.People who cheat are given promotions and then fired after management realizes what's going on.In the meantime, most people are struggling to make commissions.They act as if this inside sales model is the wave of the future but it's like a ship that has taken on water-it's sinking and fast. If the clients knew what was going on they would leave. This is all built on smoke and mirrors. People are fired all the time or quitting. If you're desperate for a job then that would be the only reason to take this - then find another job and leave. There are two types of people there: the ones where circumstance has brought them (over qualified) or the misfits who can't get other jobs (under qualified). The misfits are given leadership positions so you truly have the lunatics running the asylum because the misfits never had it so good. You're expected to be on the phone from the moment you come in to the time you leave. It's a call center, no matter what they call it. Now they're hiring a bunch of college kids and the whole place is like a kindergarten. I have never hated a job so much in my life. There are a bunch of us who want to leave from the moment we walk in. Morale is awful. They don't care. You're just a seat that can be easily replaced. NO redeeming qualities at TMS. They dress is up as "we're making a difference in people's lives" which is just the Kool Aid drinkers motto. STAY AWAY!

Advice to Senior ManagementEither show that you value your employees by paying the ones who actually work, or call this place what it is - a call center. Telling us how well we are doing and then cutting commissions doesn't seem genuine. Management doesn't care about people at all. When the "crap" hits the fan and this all falls apart it's going to be because management didn't care about its people.

Great place to work!

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: TMS is really on the brink of greatness and yes there a lot of negative reviews on here but you need to experience it for… Cons: Working in a call center isn't your "ideal" environment but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible Work Environment

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: If there's nothing else out there (not much these days) I'd still rethink taking a job with this company. There is one positive common thread… Cons: Morale is at an all time low. Micromanagement is getting out of control. The unrealistic goals put forth by management are constantly held… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on retaining your employees. The average life span… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMS Health CEO Guy M. Amato. All reviews posted anonymously by TMS Health employees.