TMS Health
www.tmshealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

You have to be able to handle rejection form calls and pressure to keep hourly matrix on pace

Boca Raton, FL

ProsIt is a stable job & most of the people that work here are very nice.

ConsThe matrix you need to have to make commssion is unrealstic, some of the managers are ego centric and imature. The communication to employee is horrible and the attendence polciy is insulting.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to communicate better to your employee and all managers need to be on the same page. Some of your managers are just clueless when it comes to being leaders. This could be a much better company with just a little effort and respect.

I Wouldn't Send My Worst Enemy to TMS

Inside Pharmacy Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: The only benefit to working at TMS is that you… Cons: The worst place I've worked.Like a sweatshop.Their inside sales experiment is a failure.Can't get through to any practices because they've realized what we're doing.Impossible to… Advice to Senior Management: Either show that you value your employees by paying the ones who actually work, or call this place what it is - a call center.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: TMS is really on the brink of greatness and yes there a lot of negative reviews on here but you need to experience it for… Cons: Working in a call center isn't your "ideal" environment but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMS Health CEO Guy M. Amato. All reviews posted anonymously by TMS Health employees.