As soon as I find a better job, I'm outta here!!Raise goals, while reduce commissions. Promotions with no change in pay

Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II  in  Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Reputable company owned by Xerox, services
Clean, professional atmosphere
Training in an industry you may not have experience in
Nice coworkers
managers are nice

Cons

Dont come here for the pay, it is low.
100 plus dials/day saying the same thing over and over and over again
Micromanaged by your computer and executives
They manage your time down to 3 minute intervals. As soon as I find a better job, I'm outta here!!

Stop changing the comission. Many people here are far overqualified here, stop taking advantage.
They tell you of potential career advancement, however the truth is it is very little.

Other Reviews for TMS Health

You have to be able to handle rejection form calls and pressure to keep hourly matrix on pace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time

Pros

It is a stable job & most of the people that work here are very nice.

Cons

The matrix you need to have to make commssion is unrealstic, some of the managers are ego centric and imature. The communication to employee is horrible and the attendence polciy is insulting.

You need to communicate better to your employee and all managers need to be on the same page. Some of your managers are just clueless when it comes to being leaders. This could be a much better company with just a little effort and respect.

I Wouldn't Send My Worst Enemy to TMS

Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

The only benefit to working at TMS is that you have a job.

Cons

The worst place I've worked.Like a sweatshop.Their inside sales experiment is a failure.Can't get through to any practices because they've realized what we're doing.Impossible to make commission.If you're 2 minutes late they write you up.It's worse with the new ownership.Managers don't have a clue how to manage.People who cheat are given promotions and then fired after management realizes what's going on.In the meantime, most people are struggling to make commissions.They act as if this inside sales model is the wave of the future but it's like a ship that has taken on water-it's sinking and fast. If the clients knew what was going on they would leave. This is all built on smoke and mirrors. People are fired all the time or quitting. If you're desperate for a job then that would be the only reason to take this - then find another job and leave. There are two types of people there: the ones where circumstance has brought them (over qualified) or the misfits who can't get other jobs (under qualified). The misfits are given leadership positions so you truly have the lunatics running the asylum because the misfits never had it so good. You're expected to be on the phone from the moment you come in to the time you leave. It's a call center, no matter what they call it. Now they're hiring a bunch of college kids and the whole place is like a kindergarten. I have never hated a job so much in my life. There are a bunch of us who want to leave from the moment we walk in. Morale is awful. They don't care. You're just a seat that can be easily replaced. NO redeeming qualities at TMS. They dress is up as "we're making a difference in people's lives" which is just the Kool Aid drinkers motto. STAY AWAY!

Either show that you value your employees by paying the ones who actually work, or call this place what it is - a call center. Telling us how well we are doing and then cutting commissions doesn't seem genuine. Management doesn't care about people at all. When the "crap" hits the fan and this all falls apart it's going to be because management didn't care about its people.

There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!