TMS Health
www.tmshealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Worst Kind of Sweat Shop to Avoid

ProsYou might get to meet and network with other intelligent professional minded people who want to work in the health care related field despite how it's a sweat shop style call center and offers no real health care experience.

ConsI could go list so many things wrong with this company but so much has been mentioned already on this board. It is the worst kind of sweat shop style company with horrible management that treat their employees so bad most of the smart, skilled ones figure out it's a dead end sweat shop job with no career advancement opportunity and quit. It's a shame because I met a lot of great people but they didn't stay long.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves and get some serious management training.

Steady Job

I have been working at TMS Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: When it comes to security, this job gives it. Easy… Cons: Promises of pay increase and raises are so faulty. Some are truly not fair. People have been here 5 years and never… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's a typical sweat shop call center.

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: There are a number of individuals that are over qualified, over educated, and simply deserve better. These people (worker bees)… Cons: The pay is the same as any other call center. The commission structure is set to where you are never going to make good money… Advice to Senior Management: In one of your morning meetings, you all should pull out the ACS handbook and read it from front to back word for word. Stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMS Health CEO Guy M. Amato. All reviews posted anonymously by TMS Health employees.