TMS Health
www.tmshealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Too many managers, supervisors, leads. They do not know what they are doing.They watch you like a hawk.Very restrictive

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time for less than a year

ProsMany overqualified co-workers who are very, very nice.

ConsManagement does too much micromanaging. Too many supervisors who are constantly creeping up behind you. Not a chance for any type of bonding or building relationships, you can't even talk to anybody. Can't stand up, otherwise you get sent home. They offer you a full-time position, yet they are constantly sending you home. What in the world is VTO (voluntary time off)!!!! We just want to work. They ask you to work OT (on the weekends, of course) then they send you home or they call you before your shift and tell you not to come in at all!! So disorganized and disoriented. Some of the supervisors have and ego too large for anything. You must do a lot of brown-nosing, or wiggle your bottom so you can get a full 40-hr week. Xerox may be multi-global corporation, but the way TMS Health is handled is very sad. It feels and looks like nobody owns or runs TMS Health.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what is going on around you. Behind your closed doors in your little corner offices you will never know what is going on. Supervisors and leads, sitting all day behind your glass cubicles waiting to run out the door, violating HIPPA rules and watching UTube videos or flirting with the young college girls does not make a good supervisor. It makes you look lazy and arrogant. Do your job!!!

As soon as I find a better job, I'm outta here!!Raise goals, while reduce commissions. Promotions with no change in pay

Inside Sales Physician Representative II (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Reputable company owned by Xerox, services Clean, professional atmosphere Training in an… Cons: Dont come here for the pay, it is low. 100 plus dials/day saying the same thing over and over and over again Micromanaged by your… Advice to Senior Management: Stop changing the comission. Many people here are far overqualified here, stop taking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

You have to be able to handle rejection form calls and pressure to keep hourly matrix on pace

I have been working at TMS Health full-time

Pros: It is a stable job & most of… Cons: The matrix you need to have to make commssion is unrealstic, some of the managers are… Advice to Senior Management: You need to communicate better to your employee and all managers need to be on the same page. Some of your managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMS Health CEO Guy M. Amato. All reviews posted anonymously by TMS Health employees.