There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health

Good opportunity for growth

Former Employee - Operations in Boca Raton, FL
Former Employee - Operations in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at TMS Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good involvement with the community

Cons

Recent acquisitions have made processes harder

reviews filtered by

Too many managers, supervisors, leads. They do not know what they are doing.They watch you like a hawk.Very restrictive

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Many overqualified co-workers who are very, very nice.

Cons

Management does too much micromanaging. Too many supervisors who are constantly creeping up behind you. Not a chance for any type of bonding or building relationships, you can't even talk to anybody. Can't stand up, otherwise you get sent home. They offer you a full-time position, yet they are constantly sending you home. What in the world is VTO (voluntary time off)!!!! We just want to work. They ask you to work OT (on the weekends, of course) then they send you home or they call you before your shift and tell you not to come in at all!! So disorganized and disoriented. Some of the supervisors have and ego too large for anything. You must do a lot of brown-nosing, or wiggle your bottom so you can get a full 40-hr week. Xerox may be multi-global corporation, but the way TMS Health is handled is very sad. It feels and looks like nobody owns or runs TMS Health.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to what is going on around you. Behind your closed doors in your little corner offices you will never know what is going on. Supervisors and leads, sitting all day behind your glass cubicles waiting to run out the door, violating HIPPA rules and watching UTube videos or flirting with the young college girls does not make a good supervisor. It makes you look lazy and arrogant. Do your job!!!

2. As soon as I find a better job, I'm outta here!!Raise goals, while reduce commissions. Promotions with no change in pay

Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Reputable company owned by Xerox, services
    Clean, professional atmosphere
    Training in an industry you may not have experience in
    Nice coworkers
    managers are nice

Cons

Dont come here for the pay, it is low.
    100 plus dials/day saying the same thing over and over and over again
    Micromanaged by your computer and executives
    They manage your time down to 3 minute intervals. As soon as I find a better job, I'm outta here!!

Advice to Management

Stop changing the comission. Many people here are far overqualified here, stop taking advantage.
    They tell you of potential career advancement, however the truth is it is very little.

There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health