A glorified call center

Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The other "common" employees are pretty friendly Pay rate can be ok for some Halloween used to be the best day of the year when we got to see everybody

Cons

The commission scale is a lot of times impossible to reach the top Too much isolation from co-workers due to the fact that talking to your neighbor is not allowed at times. Being there on time everyday, never calling in sick and doing the top in your program doesn't get any reward, and no encouragement I was there for over 2 years and had one review after a year and a 1% pay increase and giving 100% of myself. My productivity was above most of my team, I always worked hard and meanwhile new employees were coming in out of high school starting at more money than me. The only time my supervisor will talk to me is when I've done something wrong. Some have been so sarcastic and difficult if I've had a simple question that many times I've wanted to cry (and have sometimes) and have just wanted to leave or walk out.

Advice to Management

Be more appreciative of your team, you never know what people are going through in their lives . People need encouragement not discouragement, and need a time to talk things out with their team and not be so isolated.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good opportunity for growth

Former Employee - Operations in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Operations in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at TMS Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good involvement with the community

Cons

Recent acquisitions have made processes harder

Too many managers, supervisors, leads. They do not know what they are doing.They watch you like a hawk.Very restrictive

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many overqualified co-workers who are very, very nice.

Cons

Management does too much micromanaging. Too many supervisors who are constantly creeping up behind you. Not a chance for any type of bonding or building relationships, you can't even talk to anybody. Can't stand up, otherwise you get sent home. They offer you a full-time position, yet they are constantly sending you home. What in the world is VTO (voluntary time off)!!!! We just want to work. They ask you to work OT (on the weekends, of course) then they send you home or they call you before your shift and tell you not to come in at all!! So disorganized and disoriented. Some of the supervisors have and ego too large for anything. You must do a lot of brown-nosing, or wiggle your bottom so you can get a full 40-hr week. Xerox may be multi-global corporation, but the way TMS Health is handled is very sad. It feels and looks like nobody owns or runs TMS Health.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to what is going on around you. Behind your closed doors in your little corner offices you will never know what is going on. Supervisors and leads, sitting all day behind your glass cubicles waiting to run out the door, violating HIPPA rules and watching UTube videos or flirting with the young college girls does not make a good supervisor. It makes you look lazy and arrogant. Do your job!!!