TMS Health

There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health

A glorified call center

Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The other "common" employees are pretty friendly
Pay rate can be ok for some
Halloween used to be the best day of the year when we got to see everybody

Cons

The commission scale is a lot of times impossible to reach the top
Too much isolation from co-workers due to the fact that talking to your neighbor is not allowed at times.
Being there on time everyday, never calling in sick and doing the top in your program doesn't get any reward, and no encouragement
I was there for over 2 years and had one review after a year and a 1% pay increase and giving 100% of myself. My productivity was above most of my team, I always worked hard and meanwhile new employees were coming in out of high school starting at more money than me.
The only time my supervisor will talk to me is when I've done something wrong. Some have been so sarcastic and difficult if I've had a simple question that many times I've wanted to cry (and have sometimes) and have just wanted to leave or walk out.

Be more appreciative of your team, you never know what people are going through in their lives .
People need encouragement not discouragement, and need a time to talk things out with their team and not be so isolated.

76 Other Employee Reviews for TMS Health (View Most Recent)

The Kind of Company to Stay Away From

I have been working at TMS Health full-time

Pros

You can say you have a job.

Cons

I quickly learned upper management lies and cannot be trusted. Then after the big acquistion it got even worse. They don't care about turnover or the extremely poor relationships they have with their employees. It is a vicious never ending cycle where employees are made to feel so automated and less like people until they quit or are systematically singled out and terminated. You can't be absent and feel like you will be harrassed if it takes you too long to use the restroom. They constantly devise ways to manipulate reps while increasing hardship. It comes across as abusive but they have their fake smiling faces saying they are the best call centers in the world. Their angle is too keep clients happy by saving them the most money but at your expense as one of their employees. They also lie right to their clients about it and act like nothing is wrong. This is the kind of company which represents everything wrong in the way it treats it employees. Sadly, hardworking good people who are great workers are just trying to make a dollar to support their families but and become trapped in a position like this until they can find something better.

Management team has no clue what they are doing

Current Employee - PAs
    Current Employee - PAs

I have been working at TMS Health full-time

Pros

Many of the people that ork here are very nice

Cons

benefits are horrible management team is clueless they focuse on break times just stupid things and avoid the important things. Senior management is very condisending. The attendence policy is unbelievable you are not allowed to be sick even with a doctors note unless it has been pre-approved 7 days in advance. They play favorites so the people that suck up don'thave to worry about rules or losing their jobs run don't walk the clients don't have any idea how bad this place really is

Get over yourselves, treat your employees like people be fair stop playing favorites your communication skills are awful and for god's sake go out on the floor make some calls and learn just how bad your concepts re

There are newer employer reviews for TMS Health