Horrible place to work

Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

The group of people I trained and worked with was incredible! The relationships I created with some of them will be the only good thing that came from working at TMS

Cons

You're practically chained to your desk. They are constantly monitoring you because all they want you to do to is smile and dial! You only get 10 minutes total for "personal" time to go to the bathroom. Oh wait you have two 15 minute breaks you're allowed to use during the day. So basically you have to "manage" your bathroom time. The place is basically a modern day sweatshop and that's because its a CALL CENTER. They try to tell you its the sales floor yet they still refer to it as a call center. The turnover ratio in that place is so high. All they do is hire you and use you for your talents and then when they're done with you they fire you.

Advice to Management

Get rid of them!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good growing company to get your foot in the door.

Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

Constantly finding new and expanding existing programs Growing Company Represent Fortune 500 pharmaceutical and health care companies

Cons

Constantly Monitored Poor communication between management and reps

Advice to Management

Improve communication skills

2. Worst Kind of Sweat Shop to Avoid

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You might get to meet and network with other intelligent professional minded people who want to work in the health care related field despite how it's a sweat shop style call center and offers no real health care experience.

Cons

I could go list so many things wrong with this company but so much has been mentioned already on this board. It is the worst kind of sweat shop style company with horrible management that treat their employees so bad most of the smart, skilled ones figure out it's a dead end sweat shop job with no career advancement opportunity and quit. It's a shame because I met a lot of great people but they didn't stay long.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves and get some serious management training.