TMS Health
www.tmshealth.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Micro Managed Call Center

Inside Physician Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsBecause of the economy, they have been able to hire some really great people for well below their worth. I have made some wonderful friends.

ConsMircomanaged
True Call center environment
Management has overpromised the big pharma company and cannot deliver and its all your fault.
They make it impossible to build relationships with the physicans and their staff.
When the client "big pharma co." comes to visit, management scrambles like madmen to make sure that everything is and looks compliant.
The pay is terrible especially when you compare it to what the field reps are making. The average rep is paid $15/hr and the commission structure is designed to be virtually impossible.
The reps that are successful usually are lying about who they spoke with.....
The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. Hard to have any faith in management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with your goals. Treat your employees with respect and don't treat them like they are in grade school. Management needs to have better communication.

Horrible Place to Work - Find a Better Job

Pharmacy Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros: Wage is somewhat competitive for area Cons: Disorganized, mickey mouse sales organization, unprofessional, high turn over Advice to Senior Management: Take some classes in leadership - you hire people with a high level of intelligence, put them thru intense training and then treat them like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company that's growing fast, proven industry leader and I enjoyed my time there!

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at TMS Health

Pros: Up and coming company, rapid growth, experienced and definite niche. Cons: Definite differences in the employee experience based on accounts Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work towards getting feedback from employees and focus… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TMS Health.

Worked for TMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TMS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TMS Health CEO Guy M. Amato. All reviews posted anonymously by TMS Health employees.