TMW Systems

www.tmwsystems.com

Not a bad tech company

ProsGood medical benefits, good vacation benefits. Above average chances for advancement with time and hard work. Average flexibility in telecommuting. Many employees are genuinely happy to work there, and have enthusiasm for what they do.

Above average employee retention, and pretty low turnover.

They have an XBox 360 and a Foosball table at one Ohio location.

ConsSometimes a hands off management style leads to crisis management, lack of long term planning.Like any mid+ company, starting to become weighed down by internal processes and empire building. Some employees are allowed - due to lack of oversight - create processes and methods critical for success without documentation for other employees to be able to back up methods.

Advice to Senior ManagementClearly delineated goals, employee duties, and organizational charts would help employees find the right team to ask questions and to work with.

Very mismanaged company

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) Beachwood, OH

I have been working at TMW Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Vacation time of 4 weeks...advancement opportunity Cons: Pay is very low compared to the market, so I was surrounded by average to below average co workers. Nice enough, but incompetent in… Advice to Senior Management: Open up the budget to get quality people. Some need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The hardest company I have ever worked for...

Development (Current Employee) Beachwood, OH

I have been working at TMW Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - They overpay when compared to the market - An extremely… Cons: - Under-staffing in every department leads to unrealistic demands on everyone. This forces people into a vicious cycle of "robbing Peter to pay Paul"… Advice to Senior Management: First, let me start by, while these opinions are voiced by one annonymous posting, I assure you that they represent a significant portion of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TMW Systems.

Worked for TMW Systems? Contribute to the Community!