TMX Finance

www.titlemax.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TMX Finance

Great company if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it!

Current Employee - Corporate in Savannah, GA
Current Employee - Corporate in Savannah, GA

I have been working at TMX Finance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Managment is flexible enough to allow you think outside the box but rigid enough that you can still get some structured feedback. The best part is the pay structure. Most companies pay you the same no matter how much work you do but here, when you affect the bottom line you can increase your income. Fun, fast paced working environment and the growth is amazing in this economy.

Cons

Direction of you position is constantly changing. This could be a pro or cons I guess. If you get bored doing the same thing its great but if you want to come in to a company where you do the exact same thing day-in day-out, this is not the company for you.

173 Other Employee Reviews for TMX Finance (View Most Recent)

It sucked!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at TMX Finance full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Its very good pay and you don't do much. Its really easy stuff.

Cons

In my opinion the customer service sucks big time. You know when you go into a store or restaurant and you get treated horribly and you never want to go back well this is one place I would hate to go back. Maybe it was just the store I worked at which I don't feel like saying which one it was but hopefully they get better people working their soon!

To get better General and Store Managers ASAP!

Good company, good money, short-term

Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia (South Africa)
    Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia (South Africa)

I have been working at TMX Finance

Pros

Good money for short-term. After a year, they take away your guaranteed bonus which equates to a $20k pay decrease, but some of that can be made up with earned bonuses, but not usually all of it. Although, when hired, they'll tell you in a year, you should be making $70k+. YOU WON'T BE!

Cons

Work/life balance sucks. 50+ hours expected of GMs. At least every other Saturday, too. After first year, your salary decreases due to loss of guaranteed bonuses. Don't listen when they tell you you'll be making more after a year, because you won't be!

There are newer employer reviews for TMX Finance