There are newer employer reviews for TMone

Everyone shares the same experience, uppermanagement applies tremendous pressure on its employees.

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Laid back sales enviroment and fun competitions.

Cons

this position pays 8 dollars an hour with an attendance bonus of 2.50. if you work less than 40 hours on the dot you loose your attendance bonus. commission is difficult to achieve.

comments made by executives reflect a take it or leave it attitude. the office in which i work is extremely uncomfortable in terms of enviromental conditions.

13 Other Employee Reviews for TMone (View Most Recent)

Telemarketing

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Great benefits and they try to make it a fun place to work. Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits are affordable.

Cons

demanding and disorganized. poor vacation. they almost act like they are doing you a favor when you take vacation after earning it.

recognition is important. take time to remember people's birthdays. spend more money on taking care of employees. Pay mid level management to retain them so there isn't constant turnover.

Great place to work, fun co- workers, great oppurtunites!

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Spearfish, SD
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Spearfish, SD

I have been working at TMone full-time for more than a year

Pros

TMone is a great place to work- first of all; they are very fond of promoting from within. They utilize the employees they have to fill their management positions that come available. I have been with TMone for over 2 years and was quickly promoted through various management positions to my current role. The hours are really good – they have varying shifts from 6am- 7pm. The training that I have received has been very good and the atmosphere is fun. Your co-workers are great; from the management staff and fellow agents. Is this still a job? Yes it is. Is work always fun? No; otherwise it wouldn’t be called WORK. Every job has pros and cons- the pros of TMone far outweigh the cons. They have a great benefit package that includes medical, dental and vison. They do direct deposit so you do not have to hassle with a paper check unless you want to. You get paid the Friday before our normal Monday payday if it is a holiday. You do get holiday pay once you qualify by working your probationary period. There is a sign on bonus when you finish your training; mine was $500.00. When overtime is available they let you work as much as you want- unlimited. Being that this is a customer service/sales position it can be difficult at times- working with customers is never easy- again that is why it is called WORK. They make it as fun as they can while still doing their jobs- They play games on the sales floor weekly and are always giving away prizes and gift cards. They reward you for doing well with surprise contests and additional payouts throughout the day/week/month. I don’t know about you but this is the first place that I have worked where they provide me lunch or breakfast on a weekly basis. They BBQ or order pizza, subs/veggies or chicken- it seems like everyone really enjoys this- I know I do! We get holidays off when the company is closed and have paid vacation options available as well. Overall TMone is a great place to work- I see myself staying with the company for quite some time.

Cons

A 401k program would be nice. Something for retirement. It would be nice to reduce the attendance bonus and make the base pay higher. While I realize that it is not unjust to request an employee to work 40 hours a week (pretty standard) to hit the base wage and attendance bonus; life happens. People need to know that their bills are going to be covered if they miss a day and not worry about their wages dropping so significantly.

Increase the management team’s knowledge of the particular program they are on by doing some additional training- it will help us all relate better to the agents. Take the feedback of the management team more seriously- this is generally feedback is coming directly from the agents. We need to make sure we are creating happy, productive employees and a great experience for everyone!

There are newer employer reviews for TMone

Worked for TMone? Contribute to the Community!