TMone

www.tmone.com
  www.tmone.com
There are newer employer reviews for TMone

Everyone shares the same experience, uppermanagement applies tremendous pressure on its employees.

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Laid back sales enviroment and fun competitions.

Cons

this position pays 8 dollars an hour with an attendance bonus of 2.50. if you work less than 40 hours on the dot you loose your attendance bonus. commission is difficult to achieve.

comments made by executives reflect a take it or leave it attitude. the office in which i work is extremely uncomfortable in terms of enviromental conditions.

18 Other Employee Reviews for TMone (View Most Recent)

Telemarketing

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Great benefits and they try to make it a fun place to work. Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits are affordable.

Cons

demanding and disorganized. poor vacation. they almost act like they are doing you a favor when you take vacation after earning it.

recognition is important. take time to remember people's birthdays. spend more money on taking care of employees. Pay mid level management to retain them so there isn't constant turnover.

Opportunities and Excellence

Current Employee - Executive in Iowa City, IA
    Current Employee - Executive in Iowa City, IA

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at TMone for several years, all-the-while experiencing growth, a caring management team, and an exciting environment. I appreciate that the company values independent thinking.

Cons

Being nimble is a must as TMone is a very dynamic company, but I wouldn't call that a con!

The respect and care provided to employees is amazing. I am proud to be part of the team.

There are newer employer reviews for TMone