TMone

There are newer employer reviews for TMone

Hated it

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Dakota Dunes, SD
Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Dakota Dunes, SD

I worked at TMone full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The hours were the only thing about the place that I liked. Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm.

Cons

To start off, they get you into the interviewing and tell you that it is a fun relaxed environment, supervisors are great, you're going to make $10.50 per hour after training, plus if you make it through training you get a $500.00 bonus. They basically straight up lie to your face. Your base pay is $8.00 per hour, you get the extra $2.50 per hour if you are there 40 hours a week with absolutely no overtime. No leaving early for your kids, dying family member, nothing. They ask you to be there 10 minutes before your shift so they can go over daily tasks and such, but you absolutely cannot clock in until 8:00am. With that bonus, if you walk in 2 minutes late, were in the bathroom when they took roll, or anything like that you lost the bonus. The weeks of training doesn't even come close to things you will be asked/yelled at when you get on the phone. They are constantly quoting "At This Time" so they can change things whenever they feel like without giving you any warning. Don't even get me started on the environment. I turned a supervisor in multiple times for harassment, and all that was done was they told me that it wasn't harassment, that I brought it on myself by not following the rules, and it was all in good fun. All in all, not a good company to work for.

29 Other Employee Reviews for TMone (View Most Recent)

Company treats employees like they are broke

I have been working at TMone full-time

Pros

If you show up, you will get the attendance bonus. BUt the window is way toooo narrow. Most call centers have at least a wee bit of flex time. Like, 5 minutes of overtime due to a longer call at the end of the day. BUt if you show up 5 minutes late, or work five minutes too long, it is way too big a deal with them. They freak out if you have $4 of overtime on your check. And it will cost you $100 each week if your hours are short by just 15 minutes over a 40 hour week.---

Cons

They float their payroll, or at least it seems as if they do. They advertise a 10.50 hourly wage, but really it's 8.00, then the attendance bonus is added. Your vacation time and paid holidays like Christmas, are paid at the $8 rate and you have to wait till after 6 months before you get that 8 bucks for the 5 holidays they honor. It is hard to maintain that attendance bonus. They refuse to offer Direct Deposit, so they can hold their check till the last possible time. The checks come in on Thursday, but they won't give them out till Monday AFTER the lunch breaks, so the checks don't hit the TMONE acct till as late as possible on Tuesday.They refuse to acknowledge simple things like employee birthdays or minor holidays. They offer ZERO retirement package, no IRA or Keough or anything, but they have big bucks to fully sponsor several way expensive Nascar cars. These cars are barely competitive...They are so broke you get in trouble if you don't turn your screen monitor completely off each night--god forbid if you plug in a cell phone charger. We recieved nothing for Christmas holiday gifts from them. They have changed from Blue Cross to United Healthcare...this insurance is by far the MOST expensive insurance I have ever had. There are several guys at our center who have child support being garnished from their checks. The money has been taken out of the paychecks, but not sent to the authorities, so it looks like these guys are in arrears. The sups have 25 reps in each group and are way way way over taxed. They just seem like a really broke company. The reactions over 10 minutes of overtime are way over the top. THe impression on the floor is that we are supporting the CEOs Nascar dreams. No IRA, No Auto Deposit, No full pay for holidays, Wierd paycheck rules. There are good people working for this company, but we truly worry about their financial stability.

More managers so the ones that are there have more time to do what they are paid to to do, manage employees. More training a few months after the main training is done, so you have the opportunity to ask clarifying questions.

TMone Response

Nov 27, 2014Director of Corporate Development

We completely understand your concern and appreciate your feedback. However, the company's financial position is strong. We had found that other employees felt similarly about our benefits package ... More

Everyone shares the same experience, uppermanagement applies tremendous pressure on its employees.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Laid back sales enviroment and fun competitions.

Cons

this position pays 8 dollars an hour with an attendance bonus of 2.50. if you work less than 40 hours on the dot you loose your attendance bonus. commission is difficult to achieve.

comments made by executives reflect a take it or leave it attitude. the office in which i work is extremely uncomfortable in terms of enviromental conditions.

There are newer employer reviews for TMone