TNS North America Custom
www.tnsglobal.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Good people, poor executive management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery bright, collaborative people and good solutions. Talented individuals, skilled in research and client service. Broad base of excellent clients.

ConsThe company has become overly bureaucratic, especially since acquisition by WPP/Kantar. Business strategy is inconsistent, changing organizational structure too frequently, often without clear reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent to rank and file.

It's ok but not great

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at TNS North America Custom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture, people are nice, pay s fair Cons: Stability. Seem to consistently struggle Advice to Senior Management: Motivate your employees to succeed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Former TNS Director

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TNS North America Custom full-time

Pros: People are smart, very supportive of one another. Seems to fit with schedules of working moms. … Cons: OMG. I've never quite seen anything like it. Plan to on-board yourself. Plan to be your own HR department. I was, frankly, shocked at … Advice to Senior Management: I'm sure its basically a numbers game. Either TNS Qual is in the black or red. I assume that's why the uber focus on time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TNS North America Custom.

Worked for TNS North America Custom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TNS North America Custom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TNS North America Custom CEO Eric Salama. All reviews posted anonymously by TNS North America Custom employees.