TNT Fireworks

There are newer employer reviews for TNT Fireworks

Regional Vice President

Former Employee - Management Teammember in Florence, SC
Former Employee - Management Teammember in Florence, SC

I worked at TNT Fireworks full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Management contributes great time and attention to the Associates which are in their line of responsibility
Open door policy is in fact a True "open door policy"
Still privately held by Founding Family: The Anderson Family have extremely high Values, Integrity, and Character and current Executive Management started truly in the warehouses loading trucks, sweeping floors, working on the production rooms, conducting damaged goods burn offs, actually delivering orders to customers and has held all low level positions, most mid-level positions and has done so in all 5 business types (retail, wholesale, fundraising, in store, parking lot) .

The Management of the company is loyal, and expects commitment, honesty in all affairs and activities conducted on Behalf of the company.

Cons

Level of commitment expectancy may be a bit unrealistic at some levels .

11 Other Employee Reviews for TNT Fireworks (View Most Recent)

"A holiday job"

Former Employee - Stock Associate in Dania, FL
    Former Employee - Stock Associate in Dania, FL

I worked at TNT Fireworks part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I got this job through a staffing firm. I basically stock up all the fireworks merchandise, greet customers, and assist upper manager with more tasks. The employees you would come across are roughly around your age, and so brings a more youthful experience.

Cons

According to management they said they fired me because I was lacking in my performance. I beg to differ because I worked extremely long hours to stock items properly across the shelves. So their reason for firing me made no sense. Management will make sure to provide more mundane task to their employees. The facility is hot and dusty. Pay was extremely. You have to work long hours and deal with rude customers.

Have some factual evidence to support your reasons of firing people.

Tough

I worked at TNT Fireworks full-time

Pros

Company seems to want to do the right thing. Many good intentioned staff members. Benefits are above average. Associates looks out for each other

Cons

Seasonal nature makes it hard to become a long term employee. Recent management changes have created a more adversarial environment. In the season pressures are high

Listen to your employees...they seem to care about your business more than you do.

There are newer employer reviews for TNT Fireworks