TOMS
www.toms.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

A great work experience with a few caveats

Digital Design Intern (Current Employee)
Santa Monica, CA

ProsTOMS is a markedly human company with a great culture doing meaningful work. They are truly a socially-engaged company that is doing business the right way.

ConsAt least in the Creative Department, it was a little too easy to get focused on the small things, losing sight of the overall goal of the company. The tasks were not so meaningful as they could have been and the experience was not as holistic as those in the Giving Department.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement may want to reconsider the way tasks are organized: instead of hiring individuals to fill niches, it may be best to offer employees a greater taste of the big picture.

Caring Company

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I worked at TOMS full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company really cares about their great cause. They also care a lot about their employees and… Cons: If you start off in customer service it may get a little frustrating. Some customers are very angry and demanding. But then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfying yet overwhelming

Retail Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at TOMS

Pros: It feels great to represent a brand that is so… Cons: Difficult to balance your own work and life since the… More
There are newer reviews on TOMS.

Worked for TOMS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TOMS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TOMS CEO Blake Mycoskie. All reviews posted anonymously by TOMS employees.