TRC Companies

www.trcsolutions.com

Good place for self-starters.

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Lowell, MA

ProsTRC allowed me to pursue my interests and clients and was a good place to work. They also provided for decent life balance with sufficient supervisor coordination.

ConsCommunication from senior management could have been better. Decisions were made that had major effects on employees without any prior employee communication or requests for feedback.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay closer attention to the only assets you have - people. When making decisions, do not keep the cards so closse to the vest.

Mixed feelings

Engineer (Current Employee) Hawthorne, NY

I have been working at TRC Companies

Pros: Just outside of the city, generally an easy communte. Company has… Cons: Offices are small and broken up at different locations based on speciality. This creates difficult communicating when different offices are working on different aspects… Advice to Senior Management: Need better management skills and time management skills. Office… More

Fantastic, talented workers. Poor management, conflicting objectives, and leaders lack integrity, intelligence.

I have been working at TRC Companies full-time

Pros: The talented people that actually do the work! TRC has intelligent, innovative… Cons: Utilization is top priority and focus. Integrity, quality, safety, service all take back seats to the almighty U. Internal BS makes it extremely… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people. Practice what you proclaim. … More
There are newer reviews on TRC Companies.

Worked for TRC Companies? Contribute to the Community!