TRG
www.resgrp.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

I dont think any one sentence could do justice to my experience in TRG. Simply put, it was amazing!

Executive (Current Employee)
Karāchi (Pakistan)

Pros1 - Very friendly and cooperative people & environment.
2 - Amazing facilities and support from administration
3 - Excellent management interaction
4 - A real sense of belonging

ConsRather not say, as these will remain under employee-employer confidentiality. These mainly have to do with performance and compensation/benefits, of which I should not provide more details.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes it doesn't hurt to listen to lower level employees. Also, better communication channels can help avoid unnecessary issues.

A company that encourages you towards learning and growth

I have been working at TRG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent Culture, Growth opportunities internally, respect, accountability. Cons: Compensation low at some levels, stagnancy or delay in growth,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad

IT Operations Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at TRG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment. Very proactive HR and management looks after… Cons: Employee pick and drop service could be improved as well… Advice to Senior Management: Good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TRG.

Worked for TRG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TRG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TRG CEO Zia Chishti. All reviews posted anonymously by TRG employees.