TRI-COR

www.tricorind.com
There are newer employer reviews for TRI-COR

Needs some improvements, but not too bad.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scott AFB, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scott AFB, IL

I worked at TRI-COR (more than 3 years)

Pros

The contract I was working on had been secured by TRI-COR for many years, so they do a great job retaining contracts that they win. The people I worked with were good, and most were quite friendly.

Cons

I think the total compensation package could have been better. Insurance was too expensive and it had a small provider network. The previous company I had worked for was much smaller and had better benefits.

There were many times where our contract would just get extended 6 months at a time, and it made things stressful at times.

Do some homework and find out what your employees are looking for in a long-term position. Get rid of the numerous executive positions for such a small company, and pay your employees more money. You're billing the government at 3 - 4 times what your employees are making, and they're aware of that. More money doesn't always retain employees, but it certainly can help. Stop charging so much overhead on hardware/software purchases. You're eating up too much of the budget by doing so, and it effects the funds available to purchase the proper hardware and software to support the mission.

5 Other Employee Reviews for TRI-COR (View Most Recent)

Never ending turnovers

Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Lanham, MD
    Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Lanham, MD

I worked at TRI-COR full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Small and antiquated in their hiring and business development. lack vision and inspiration

Cons

Management is unfocused, mercurial, and uncaring. If you want a promotion you need to leave first.

Treat your people better. get rid of your stupid employee handbook from the 1950s and come into the 21st century.

Job meets present needs but chancess for advancement is limited.

Current Employee - Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at TRI-COR

Pros

Immediate access to senior management. For a small company, benefits package is structured extremely well. Direction company is headed is sometimes hard to discern.

Cons

Strictly an IT company. Unsure of growth opportunities and expansion into new lines. Employees need to see more involvement from company leadership with local operations.

There are newer employer reviews for TRI-COR